We have a lovely mix of extended, open-ended, child led play-based programmes and age appropriate, structured group activities.
- Bush kindy and creek exploration
- Purpose built bike track
- Covered sandpit with water trough and mud kitchen
- Mudpit and wet area
- Treefort – including climbing wall, monkey bars, slide and, in rotation, slacklines, trapeze, tissue and hammocks
- Garden to plate programme with an environment teacher
- Music classes with our qualified Music teacher
- Movement and dance classes with our qualified movement instructor
- Circus classes with a world class circus teacher and performer
- Artists in residence programme with our staff. Including large scale sculptures, toy making, felting, murals, silk painting and more!
- Aboriginal education, including local Bunjalung language and stories
- A Spanish language programme.
In addition to these we also regularly have interesting visitors such as artists, musicians, dancers, the local Fire Brigade, and even the ‘snake man’ to teach us about snake safety.
Mud pit fun!